5.06.2010

Tweets from before Twitter

What would King Tut or Alfred Hitchcock have tweeted to the masses if Twitter was around in their respective times? I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it wouldn't be "smashed on honey wine! heading down to the nile to look for biddies" or "Damn birds!" I would have loved to receive tweets from, say, Oscar Wilde or Marilyn Monroe (I bet hers would've been good!).

If you're curious, you can check out Historical Tweets and pretend like you're reading tweets from historical figures. They're hilarious. I mean, Ghandi, dieting? Whaaa?:

Ha.

Here are some other good ones:







Haaahahaha. Seriously, too funny. And there's a book of these coming out soon. (Hello, gift for my little brother...oops, hope he isn't reading this.)

Originally spotted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment