5.10.2010

Thinking about: summertiiiiime

Argghh, so annoyed. I've been transferred back and forth between departments from, or on hold with, the credit card company for 27 minutes now. Laaame. So, in the meantime, I am going to distract myself by thinking about the impending nice weather and summa-summa-summatiiimme. Summertime. :) I can't wait for some of this good stuff:

Outdoor showers:

Okay, so we don't actually have an outdoor shower, but I've always dreamed of one. Isn't this one awesome? So dark and dreamy - I bet it'd be amazing at night, looking up at the stars.

Garden-fresh veggies:

Yeeeah, we don't have a garden either, but B is growing a ton of stuff in our lil' home anyway. I can't wait to feast on our very own crop (which will be heartily supplemented with stuff from the farmers market - to which I plan to ride the scooter).

Outdoor movies or concerts:

Wouldn't it be cool to have you very own backyard theater?

What are you looking forward to this summer? (Aaand, have to run, the credit card company's got me back on the line...wish me luck!)

Photo credits: 1, 2, 3.

1 comment:

  1. I'll take one of each, thanks! Ah, how I wish life was one big summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete