1.13.2010

The Clean Queen's new products

Did you know this was happening?:

Not surprisingly, the Queen of Mean Clean, Martha Stewart, is getting into the green home-cleaning products game. After I finally resolved to switch out the old standby toxic cleaners for the newer, greener Method products, good ol' Martha comes out with her own answer to eco-friendly cleaning.

The website touts that Martha Stewart Clean products use 99% plant- and mineral-based biodegradable ingredients, and all of the products in the line are free of dyes and fragrances. They're also 100% non-toxic (for those of you with kids and pets...or who just like your own brain cells) and I'm sure they work just as well as normal products (or else Madama Stewart would certainly not put her name on them!). And I'm sure B will be happy to hear that the packaging - my bailiwick - is not only cuuute, but recyclable. Huzzah.

I had heard about all this through a tweet a while back, but it wasn't until I saw this pic on Young House Love today that I knew it was for real:

All of Martha's new lovelies lined up at Home Depot.

If you don't have a Home Depot nearby but are chomping at the bit to try this stuff, don't fret - the line is up on Amazon already, here.

Anyone going to give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment