10.01.2009

Stop-motion video and a kick*$! song


Visuals by Julianna Goodman, as seen on Black Eiffel

I've been wanting to post this video for ages, but keep forgetting. And I really want B to download the song from this video for me - it's a mashup of Dave Brubeck (Take Five) and Radiohead. The resulting mix, created by Overdub, is called "Five Step." I need it.

Oh yeah, the stop-motion animation visuals are pretty awesome too. Julianna Goodman created the video using materials such as a paper bag, paint chips, tape and found images. Gotta love iStopMotion and Adobe Premiere in the hands of an awesome artist like JG.

Even if you don't want to watch the whole video (it's just over two minutes), I highly recommend giving it a quick listen just for the song:



So good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment