10.09.2009

Heads above the rest

Cold weather makes me want to retreat to bed for several months of cuddling under the covers. I love, love, love our duvet (both the down and the pretty cover), but I've been wishing for a proper headboard to make the bed feel a bit more complete. Here are a few headboards that appeal to me - you like?

Nailhead trim spotted on dress, design, & decor


Love the cheery color against all the white, from Cottage Living


The shape and color of this one are divine! Seen on beach bungalow 8


This room and headboard couldn't be more cheery, from House Beautiful


From Domino, via The Glam Lamb


This nice wood option was found on beach bungalow 8


Grace Bonney made this herself (so impressive!) on Design*Sponge

I don't think this next option stands up to any of the above headboards, but it's cheap (it's from Ikea) and it even has a footboard. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment