8.12.2009

Summer swimming


While I don't actually get The New York Times (I know, I know, I should - but I am being green by reading online!), I do subscribe to their blog, The Moment. One of today's posts, from Senior Editor Sandra Ballentine, was of this photo. It's an image taken by Andrea Tese called "Rock Swimmers" and it's one in a series of works called "At Leisure," which is currently on exhibit and for sale at the designer Jarlath Mellett's shop in Amagansett Village, NY. (Whew, that was quite the run-on sentence.) I guess I really am grasping to hold on to summer as much as possible, because this photo called to me. I can't wait to head up to Maine in a few weeks. I'm certain the water will be much too cold to jump into, but at least the rocks and the deep blue water will look like this. I love summer up North.

No comments:

Post a Comment