8.20.2009

Scar-Jo sings


Scarlett Johansson in a Moet & Chandon champagne ad


I have to say it: I'm really not a Scarlett Johansson fan. I don't think she's as hot as men seem to think she is and I feel she's a definitively horrible actress. Also, I am annoyed at her for removing Ryan Reynolds from the semi-eligible world.

They do make quite the smashing couple (sorry, Alanis, you never had a chance):


And really who could resist anyone who looks this good with blood and bandages all over?


But I'm just not sold on little Ms. Johansson.

However, my resolve may be faltering a bit after seeing this video of Scarlett and Pete Yorn (gotta love Life on A Chain from back in the day) collaborating on a duets album.

Here's a video of the single "Relator" - even I have to admit - I kinda like it! Take a look and listen:
(Be patient through the quick ad; it's worth it.)



What do you think? Pretty good, huh? She's got a bit of a Zooey Deschanel (whom I love!) quality to her voice. I am surprised. Kudos, Scar-Jo (on having the wherewithal to pair up with Pete Yorn, for not totally sucking in this song and for snagging Ryan Reynolds!).

Video originally seen on Pretty. Little. World.

No comments:

Post a Comment