7.27.2009

Wedding dances

Surprise! I scheduled this one before I left as a quick bit for you all. Hope you enjoy! I'll be back tomorrow or Wednesday...

I know everyone's seen the recent trend of funny first wedding dances, but I recently saw this video on A Cup of Jo and knew I had to share. I laughed for a solid five minutes. It's not the first dance at the reception, it's the entrance at the church. How funny would it be if you were sitting in the pews at this wedding, waiting for a traditional entrance and you got this? Check it out:



And in case you forgot the first wedding dance video that started this all off, here's the original (I think) that spurred all the others funny wedding dances (and it's still my fave - plus you gotta love the bride's J. Crew dress too):



So funny! Sarah, I know your wedding is in two months, but any chance you want to plan an entrance or first dance like these? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment