7.22.2009

Quarterlife crisis explained


Photo by Asaf Einy

Ho-ley moley, this article is so spot-on for a lot of the people I know who are around my age. I'd like to think I'm not totally in this place, but I am picking up what they're putting down with this quote from the article:

"They can’t make any decisions, because they don’t know what they want, and they don’t know what they want because they don’t know who they are, and they don’t know who they are because they’re allowed to be anyone they want."

(Damn you, Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers and Reading Rainbow! [Just kidding...])

Anyway, I'm feeling ya, Eye Weekly. So, not to sound like a birth-control ad, but if you're between 18 and 35, I'd definitely recommend checking out the rest of the article here. (At least peruse it. You can get back to your obsessive Facebook checking later.) :)

1 comment:

  1. I am halfway through the article and already thinking, 'yes, yes, yes!' Frightening.

    ReplyDelete