7.23.2009

Have a great weekend! (and city neighborhood posters)


This image is a two-fer: 1) because it pertains to this post about my trip this weekend and 2) because I wanted to post about it anyway since I am head-over-heels in love with these Ork Posters. To the brilliant Jenny Beorkrem of Ork Posters: Please make one for Annapolis or Cape Cod and I will snap them up so fast! Pretty please? (I am probably buying several anyway - starting with the Philly one for B - but I'd really prefer Annapolis or Cape Cod for myself!)

So, back to the point of this post: I am checking out a bit early this week and won't be back until late Tuesday. I know, I know, I've been a bit remiss in end-of-week and early-week postings, but what can I say? I am unemployed and enjoying summer. :) I am actually super-siked to be heading out of town bright and early Friday and heading to Brooklyn to see my bestie from college, whom I never see anymore because she is a brilliant and busy big-city girl now. I will be staying at her brand spankin' new, very own apartment and attending her rooftop soiree on Saturday night. Then we'll be running all over the city and pretending to be 22 again. It will be great.

With that being said, I'll be back mid-week with plenty of new posts and hopefully some pictures from NYC (or maybe some more hipster/yuppie pics from her hood in Brooklyn). In the meantime, hope you have a great rest of the week, a fabulous weekend and a bright Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment