7.08.2009

Bedecked baubles



How do you store, organize, display your jewelry? I pretty much know what pieces I have from memory so I usually know precisely what I'm looking for, but I still hate to keep them jumbled up in a jewelry box or tucked away in their original boxes/bags. I am thinking about switching to something more in the open - perhaps like this:

Photo by Hector Sanchez from Real Simple

I love the idea of this beautifully lined shadowbox (from Blueprint, RIP), but I have far too many pieces to fit neatly in one small display like this.


We know Sherry from This Young House uses an ice cube tray for her baubles (see below), but I think I might need something more substantial for my many necklaces.


This next idea was seen on Apartment Therapy, and shows a peg hanger that Solaana posted on Flickr.


Last, the fabulous Design Mom featured this trio of displays, which are from PB Teen:


I'm still just not sure. I think some of these are too sparse for my multitude of necklaces, earrings and bracelets, though they are all very pretty. Does anyone have any good ideas for in-the-open but still beautiful and organized jewelry storage? I'd love to hear....

No comments:

Post a Comment