6.09.2009

Mmm....movie.



I can't wait for this! "Julie & Julia" is the upcoming late-summer movie starring Meryl Streep and Amy Adams. It's based on the true stories of Julia Childs and Julie Powell, the latter of whom wrote a book about her effort to cook all 524 recipes from Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking in one year. Check out the fun trailer here:



The movie is due out August 7th and you can bet I'll be going to see it, packet of Twizzlers and large Cherry Coke in hand (not exactly what Julia Childs would have imagined, I'm sure, but still delicious). I'm also loving the movie's tagline: "Passion. Ambition. Butter." Who knows, perhaps I'll even be inspired to try cooking a few of these recipes myself. Ha, or not. Maybe I better just stick to the watching and the Twizzler eating instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment