5.29.2009

Blue bathroom bliss

Ohmygosh, I am lurrrving this bathroom (as well as the rest of the house):



Spotted on Design*Sponge, it's from the home of Kelly Osborne (VP, Marketing & Communications of See Jane Work). Her recently redone home is lovely, fresh and fun from top to bottom. And being that she's one of the heads of See Jane Work, I'm going to assume it's extraordinarily organized too. Kelly, wanna come over my house and help me??

Those blue subway tiles and cabinetry are making my heart go pitter-patter. Be sure to follow the above link to D*S and take a look at the incredible soaking tub that happens to be in this bathroom as well. Throw in a healthy orchid (which they just happen to have two of in this room!) and I'm in heaven. (Well, heaven, as long as they serve cheeseburgers and rum and cokes in that bathroom....)

No comments:

Post a Comment